Yikes! I'm realizing with all of the commotion last week I never took a week 17 picture! Ugh, so disappointing! C'est la vie. I won't let it happen again.
Week 17 was filled with the burn drama, dinner with family and a weekend get away to Hilton Head to celebrate the marriage of one of my friends. After doing the math we realized that we've been friends for 18 years. I can hardly believe that. Unfortunately, I ran out of our hotel room in a hurry and didn't grab my camera. We made sure to have the photographer take one photo of us all.
On Friday we went to my in-laws and had the best dinner! I would've killed for some red wine to go with the pork, couscous, and veggies. We also had these grapes that were marinated in... well actually I can't remember but they were so good! Benny had his first meal at Epaw & Nana's in quite some time :) We also got to see my sister-in-law... she was stopping through town on her way to NY to run the NY Marathon!!! How amazing is that?! Hopefully Hurricane Sandy doesn't delay it in any way. I hear the city has lots of flooding.
That was our week. Hectic but fun for the most part. Since I didn't take a true belly pic I give you a hair picture (with a little belly) and a picture of Cruzer at the burn unit at Trident Medical last week.
How far along: 17 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 5 lbs although I haven't weighed myself in a week. eek!
Maternity clothes: Just around the corner! but none yet.
Stretch Marks: Only the ones I already had
Sleep: Okay sleep except for the Charlie-horses in the middle of the night! Jazzy or Benny I don't know but it doesn't makes me happy.
Best Moment This Week: Watching Travis get married and being around family and friends.
Have you told family & friends: Yep!
Miss anything: Wine just a little and being able to fit into my favorite jeans.
Movement: YES! It comes and goes but it's definitely there!
Food Craving: Candy, candy, candy!
Anything make you queasy or sick: Nothing this week.
Have you started to show: Yep. The belly is off and poppin this week!
Gene Prediction: Boy... 2 more weeks until we find out for sure (Nov 14)
Labor signs: No
Belly Button in or out: Always an outie!
Happy or Moody most of time: Happy... and even joyful. I know right?! Joyful? Whew. That's a good week.
Weekly Wisdom: Nothing like babies and weddings to make you remember the good stuff... but babies don't stay babies and weddings are only for a day. Try hard to keep that feeling for the long haul.
Well October has been an amazing and fun month for me... I am excited about you guys baby and I have been shopping for a few things... We don't get babies too often in our crew so I am having a blast... keep eating and don't starve that baby!!! I will do some extra walking and think about you jazzersizing!!! lol Love Cassie
ReplyDelete