Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Week 13

Pop the bubbly! I'm almost out of my first trimester! Just one more week (well technically I'm 14 weeks today. Everything has a one week lag although I'm not sure if that's how I should be doing this... maybe not?)


This week I got rid of those pesky lingering first trimester symptoms. I finally got more than 5 hours of sleep without having to pee (TMI? too bad!). It was glorious. I'd forgotten what that was like. They say it's because Benny (sorry Lillie) has moved up in the body, hence the little bump.  So far so good.

How far along:  13 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 2 pounds
Maternity clothes: No, but I did buy three shirts this week that will grow with me for a little.
Stretch Marks: Only the ones I already had
Sleep:  Much better. Sides still hurt but I don't notice as much because I'm sleeping not getting up to pee.
Best Moment This Week: Our first trimester testing ultrasound! So much to see. I'll post pics.
Have you told family & friends: Yep and they are so excited!
Miss anything: sushi... and alcohol
Movement: nope
Food Craving: water, water, water. I'm always thirsty.
Anything make you queasy or sick: Not really. Just as long as I eat something
Have you started to show: I'm showing only if you know i'm pregnant. Otherwise, I just have some budge. Boooooo
Gene Prediction: Boy
Labor signs: No
Belly Button in or out: Always an outie! 
Happy or Moody most of time: Happy.
Weekly Wisdom: Start planning today because time is flying by!

1 comment: