Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Week 15

So much to think about this week! Calling HR to find out about paid time off, finding suitable childcare (yes, around here you have to start early!!), and figuring out how we'll swing things once Jenny is out of the office starting in November with her new baby Paul Jr.  That's right folks... if you didn't know it I work in a very small office and there are only two people in my department including myself. My partner in crime is also pregnant and is due November 11!! We're so excited and we can't wait to raise our kiddos together. It really does help to have someone so close going through the same thing... well she's months ahead but you get what I'm saying.

Annie came to visit Charleston which made me so very happy. I miss you Ann!! Things aren't the same with her being states and states away. BUT we have technology and with technology we're only a phone call away from one another. Don't worry Benny, when you're born I'll try to convince her to come for a week and stay with us so you know her voice.  

Mom and Louis gave us a little mini vacation on Folly Beach this past weekend. So much fun! I didn't get to drink and had moments of wishing everything alcoholic was poisoned but it    passed and no one died.  Back to reality by Monday though. It was fun while it lasted.



How far along:  15 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Gained my pounds back. Weight 124.5 (Ha! Wonder when I'll stop telling you the number)
Maternity clothes: No, but I've stopped buttoning pants and the flowy shirts are in full force!
Stretch Marks: Only the ones I already had
Sleep:  Great! 
Best Moment This Week: Spending time with friends and family.
Have you told family & friends: Yep!
Miss anything: Other than a few moments at the beach missing a drink, nope.
Movement: A tiny bit when using the Doppler.
Food Craving: Anything yummy and usually fattening!
Anything make you queasy or sick: Nope. Nada
Have you started to show: I think so and if you know I'm pregnant yes. Otherwise people don't notice.
Gene Prediction: Boy
Labor signs: No
Belly Button in or out: Always an outie! 
Happy or Moody most of time: Happy Happy Happy
Weekly Wisdom: There's nothing like walking barefoot on the beach with friends. Soak it up while you can.  Also, just because others insist on giving unsolicited advise doesn't mean you get to jump down their throats. It comes from a good place.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, here's a goal for me: maybe we'll weight the same the day before you have Benny! hahaha - I'd better kick it in high gear if that's going to happen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally laughed out loud. You are such a fool. Hahaha. Let the games begin tho! You have 6 months to avoid this fate.

      Delete