If you didn't just picture yourself dancing somethin' fierce down a Soul Train line in your head there is something seriously wrong with you!
So this week was the week of freaking out. I'm talking the wake you up at 2:44am because I NEEEEEDDD to hear the baby's heartbeat freaking out. Normal? Sure, why not? Healthy? Probably not all that high on a scale of 1 to 10. One being I drank the kool-aid because God is coming on a comet and ten being.. well no one's a ten so there's nothing to compare it to. Annoying? Absolutely.
So what does one do when they're going crazy? Wake up the hubs of course who will offer to run down to his job to get you a doppler that has a point the size of a eraser on it (let's all remember that it's 2:44am shall we?) and then, then you talk out loud for 10 minutes about why you KNOW this is insane but you can't help it. The baby is making you cray cray (yes you use words like cray cray that early in the morning). And then you become exhausted and the hubs in the nicest sweetest voice says "Okay. That's all. You're being insane. Let's go back to sleep. Benny is fine. You've got to believe." You say okay but secretly stay up for another 30 minutes looking up doppler machines on your iPhone. And then your alarm goes off and you hate yourself for being so ridiculous at 2:44am. Why can't I go crazy at say... 4 PM?!
Forgive the coloring on this awful picture!!! It was night and I've learned my lesson. No amount of editing can help this foolishness.
How far along: 14 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: lost 3 pounds
Maternity clothes: No, but we are getting closer by the minute for pants!
Stretch Marks: Only the ones I already had
Sleep: Good except when I've gone MAD!
Best Moment This Week: Cruzer ordering me my doppler and staying up with me to assure me that everything was fine. Such a good hubby that one.
Have you told family & friends: Yep and they are so excited!
Miss anything: Totally needed a drink this week. Sacha thinks this is why I went crazy... lack of alcohol.
Movement: nope
Food Craving: Food is a no go this week. I don't want anything. BUT I eat don't you worry.
Anything make you queasy or sick: Nope. Nada
Have you started to show: I think so.
Gene Prediction: Boy
Labor signs: No
Belly Button in or out: Always an outie!
Happy or Moody most of time: Cray Cray
Weekly Wisdom: When all else fails just go with the crazy and blame it on Benny!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment