Tuesday, October 9, 2012

BEST INVENTION EVER! AND GREATEST MOMENT THIS WEEK

Holiday and all  our doppler came in today and it tops my list of greatest invention ever. Really? A handle held doppler that you can use in your home? This makes me feel like I'm living in the future. Even Doc wouldn't have thought this was possible and he went back to the future like 3 times!


AND while I was chasing Benny down to hear his heartbeat I could FEEL him on the run. How awesome is that? I can't do it without the doppler I tried. But if I know where he is and where he's moving to I could definitely feel the flutter or rumble! I was really happy that Cruz was there for it!

Okay so I'm working on getting the actual memo to play on here but I can't and it's late. So all you techy people out there tell me if you know how!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment