It did give me a taste of the future. At one point in the ER at MUSC I wanted to cry. Not because of hormones or sympathy pains but because seeing him in pain and not being able to do one thing about it broke my heart. At that moment I realized that that feeling is one that I'll probably wear from the time this kiddo pops out until... well... forever.
Whew... the air sure did get heavy in here. Let's move on to a fun fact... I can feel Benny moving this very moment. Ca-razy!
How far along: 16 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Steady at 124.5 / 125
Maternity clothes: No, but as soon as I get some time I am ON IT. My pants are so not cute right now.
Stretch Marks: Only the ones I already had
Sleep: Not so great but that's because the hubs isn't sleeping well.
Best Moment This Week: Ordering new windows for Benny's room and getting the painting all done.
Have you told family & friends: Yep!
Miss anything: Nothing this week.
Movement: YES! Mainly when I'm standing which is almost never during the day but still a yes!
Food Craving: Fruit this week. Can't get enough which means I'm not eating enough of it. Doh.
Anything make you queasy or sick: This may sound horrible but Benny moving makes me a little queasy.
Have you started to show: Absolutely but I bet people think I have a beer belly and think "oh she could be so beautiful if she just quit all that drinking"
Gene Prediction: Boy
Labor signs: No
Belly Button in or out: Always an outie!
Happy or Moody most of time: Happy but scared when the burn thing happened.
Weekly Wisdom: We've got a pretty awesome family who always has our back and is always concerned for our well being. Doesn't get much better than that. Visit more, call more, be more.
Total weight gain/loss: Steady at 124.5 / 125
Maternity clothes: No, but as soon as I get some time I am ON IT. My pants are so not cute right now.
Stretch Marks: Only the ones I already had
Sleep: Not so great but that's because the hubs isn't sleeping well.
Best Moment This Week: Ordering new windows for Benny's room and getting the painting all done.
Have you told family & friends: Yep!
Miss anything: Nothing this week.
Movement: YES! Mainly when I'm standing which is almost never during the day but still a yes!
Food Craving: Fruit this week. Can't get enough which means I'm not eating enough of it. Doh.
Anything make you queasy or sick: This may sound horrible but Benny moving makes me a little queasy.
Have you started to show: Absolutely but I bet people think I have a beer belly and think "oh she could be so beautiful if she just quit all that drinking"
Gene Prediction: Boy
Labor signs: No
Belly Button in or out: Always an outie!
Happy or Moody most of time: Happy but scared when the burn thing happened.
Weekly Wisdom: We've got a pretty awesome family who always has our back and is always concerned for our well being. Doesn't get much better than that. Visit more, call more, be more.

We love you guys and we hope B is doing better. Haven't wanted to bother him but we do hope he's good ... BENNY MOVED?!?!? and YOU FELT IT?!?!?!? oh my goodness! :) Crazy! That's awesome though ... YAH :) :) :)
ReplyDelete