Itchy, itcy, scratchy, scratchy... coco butter and oil, oil, oil. This week my belly has been itching something fierce! Lord help me if I get stretch marks. The bigger belly, late night acid reflux, up and down hunger fest, and backaches I can do. What I can't do is the itching and stretch marks. And before you all get on some bandwagon. I get that stretch marks might happen and i have no control over it. Booooo. I sure can try though. I'm constantly greased up like a Butterball Turkey on Thanksgiving morning.
This week was thankfully uneventful. I made a schedule for cleaning since I can't do my Sunday Cinderella gig. I get tuckered out pretty easily and I get lazy even easier. So far so good. Now if I could get some kind of cooking routine going it'd be great. For now the very handy hubby finishes the cooking if I start it.
One week from today until we find out if Benny is a boy or a girl!! We can hardly wait!
Total weight gain/loss: 5 -6 lbs? Somehow I think I'll be very surprised by the weight gain next week.
Maternity clothes: This weekend for sure. I can't button any work pants.
Stretch Marks: Only the ones I already had
Sleep: Okay but the acid reflux is killer!
Best Moment This Week: Chatting at night with Cruzer about baby names.
Miss anything:Nope... unless my girlish figure counts.
Movement: Yep. Although I feel it less than last week b/c my belly is much bigger (they say it's the size of a cantaloupe now!
Food Craving:Everything.
Anything make you queasy or sick: Everything.
Have you started to show: I think the belly is super cute in person. It's hard to tell in pics though.
Gene Prediction: Boy... 1 more week until we find out for sure (Nov 14)
Labor signs: No
Belly Button in or out: Always an outie!
Happy or Moody most of time: Happy...
Weekly Wisdom: Just keep swimming =)

No comments:
Post a Comment