Saturday, November 24, 2012

week 20

We made it to the 1/2 way mark and everyone's still healthy as oxen! Week 20 was a big week in our house. I had a birthday (31! woot woot!). Daddy finished the window project in your nursery. And you, you had an anatomy scan that blew us away... okay maybe that's a bit extreme but it was really really cool.  Let's take a walk through your little body shall we?



Heart & heartbeat








You do have feet and a ton of other parts not shown but really... this could go on for another 20 pictures that are alien looking and make no sense to me now. Anywho. Yay for scans. You're healthy. Your belly is in the 60th percentile... this is the only percentage that we got which I thought was weird... and the tech called your brain Gorgeous! That girl knows how to make a momma proud.

Here's our week 20 picture which is LONG overdue.   



How far along:  20 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 4.5 pounds
Maternity clothes: Absolutely! - Mimi and Auntie TOJ bought me the above clothes!
Stretch Marks: Only the ones I already had
Sleep: Not so great. B snores ALL the time now. What's with that? I thought I was supposed to start snoring. He also sounds like he's purring in his sleep. Makes me want to kill him.

Best Moment This Week: Anatomy scan for sure.
Miss anything: Walking like a normal person. I have a limp! My lower left back is in horrible shape. Can't wait to get back to (my new) normal. 
Movement:  Mainly in the early morning and late night. Guess it's when I'm still enough to notice.
Food Craving:Everything.
Anything make you queasy or sick: Not this week.
Have you started to show: YES! Finally.
Gene Prediction: Boy... Boy! Boy!
Labor signs: No
Belly Button in or out: Always an outie! 
Happy or Moody most of time: Happy... 
Weekly Wisdom:  No wisdom this week. Just getting by. ha

No comments:

Post a Comment