You're a BOY!
Not that that surprises me at all. I always knew that you'd be a baby Cruz. It helped that I had a 50/50 chance I suppose. This week you've been active more than ever. Sometimes I think you're building a permanent three story condo in there and other times I think you're going 12 rounds with Ali. It makes me wonder if you'll be so active when you're out. I'm guessing you are you little stinker!
We had a reveal party for you! Oh my sweet little boy how you are so loved. The whole family came out. Your mimi, nana, grandma, pop-pop, e-paw, granddaddy, all of your aunties (except one. We missed you Annie! and yes, Sacha you're totally included in the auntie category) and most of your uncles; your soon to be little friends, and your big cousins who want to name you Juan and/or Alex. Silliness. It's so not going to happen.
I'll still need to post pictures but here's a little picture of your cake from the night. It's the way we found out if you were a boy or a girl. Everyone thinks that I was just being patient but really I wanted you to be a boy for just a little while longer. Pretending is fun, isn't it?
Here's a picture for week 21. Check out the belly. Looks small but that dress is deceiving I think.
How far along: 21 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: ~ 5 pounds
Maternity clothes: Absolutely! - That's auntie TOJ's dress up there!
Stretch Marks: Only the ones I already had... so nervous about this. Hopefully drinking my 60-80 oz of water a day will help!?!
Sleep: We're back in business. B isn't snoring anymore. whew!
Best Moment This Week: Spending time with family and finding out you're a boy!
Miss anything: Being able to move like I used to.
Movement: Yep. Still early morning and around 11. Maybe you'll be a night owl like your momma
Food Craving: Chocolate, sweets, anything with lots and lots of sugar in it. Good thing we don't keep any of this around. I was tempted to send out the hubs one night around 10... decided not to be "that" pregnant wife.
Anything make you queasy or sick: Not this week.
Have you started to show: YES! Finally.
Gene Prediction: You're a BOY! No more predicting it.
Labor signs: No
Belly Button in or out: Always an outie!
Happy or Moody most of time: Happy...
Weekly Wisdom: When you've got family by your side you win every time.


No comments:
Post a Comment