Friday, November 16, 2012

week 19


You're the size of a mango now! How did that happen? Just the other day you were the size of a blueberry. Now you're swimming and playing and keeping me from sleeping in. All I want to do is feel your summersaults.

I woke up Wednesday morning and my belly was huge! Out of nowhere. Just snuck up on us. All the girls at work were so excited. Finally a bump that didn't really look like beer belly.  It's not really as big as the picture below. That was after a pretty good size dinner. But is sure does look good. Very convincing.

Week 20 is the big week! We get to find out what you are. Boy or Girl?! A little Cruz or a little Naomi? Although I call you a baby boy all the time I'd be just as happy if you came out a mini me. We just pray for healthy. Once we find out we'll be in full decorating mode.




Here's a little sneak peak of what we've done so far....


Hooray for new windows. Well the picture is of the blank space where windows should be but you get it. Completed pictures to come.  AND this week your aunties and Mimi brought me some much needed clothes! I'll have to do a fashion show of all the goodies. I could have cried. I felt like I grew out of everything the day I took the week 19 picture. My pants were way beyond the hair tie trick and my shirts were a horrible fit.  I'm so very blessed to have the family I have. Somehow they can't hear my silent cries just when I need them to the most.

How far along:  19 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: a whopping 4 pounds. Up to 127.4
Maternity clothes: Absolutely!
Stretch Marks: Only the ones I already had
Sleep: Good but the back is giving me trouble again. Boo

Best Moment This Week: Putting in the new windows and getting new clothes!
Miss anything:Nope... unless my girlish figure counts.
Movement: All the time... well when you're not sleeping 12 hours a day.
Food Craving:Everything.
Anything make you queasy or sick: Not this week.
Have you started to show: YES! Finally.
Gene Prediction: Boy... 
Labor signs: No
Belly Button in or out: Always an outie! 
Happy or Moody most of time: Happy... 
Weekly Wisdom:  Get going and make things happen!



No comments:

Post a Comment