I spent Sunday making some delicious and healthy make ahead breakfast burritos. Keeps me from having to think in the morning. Just nuke and serve. And just in case anyone doubts how tasty they really are Lillie and Ty both had one and agreed that they are indeed delicious. :) If it's Lillie approved it's a keeper!!
How far along: 30 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Weight 138. Total weight gain 16 pounds. yep. I feel it.
Total weight gain/loss: Weight 138. Total weight gain 16 pounds. yep. I feel it.
Maternity clothes: I'm actually getting too big for my maternity clothes. I thought for sure I would avoid buying more but alas, I'll need to start looking into it.
Best Moment This Week: Not too much this week. Moved down to low impact at Jazzercise. It kills me to march instead of skipping! Marching is NOT fun.
Miss anything: wine, wine, wine!
Movement: Most of the time during the day. Dare I believe this chile might come out knowing his days and nights? Bwah. Laughable I know.
Food Craving: Anything crisp. Water, fruit, cold yogurt. yum.
Anything make you queasy or sick: Nope. Nada. Haven't even had heartburn or acid reflux in a while.
Have you started to show: Full force.
Gene Prediction: Oh Oliver. You're a little boy to boot already with your strong soccer kicks.
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks contractions. They come and they go. I've only really had a few.
Weekly Wisdom: Stop being a cheapskate and buy some new clothes! You'll be sorry if you don't.
Movement: Most of the time during the day. Dare I believe this chile might come out knowing his days and nights? Bwah. Laughable I know.
Food Craving: Anything crisp. Water, fruit, cold yogurt. yum.
Anything make you queasy or sick: Nope. Nada. Haven't even had heartburn or acid reflux in a while.
Have you started to show: Full force.
Gene Prediction: Oh Oliver. You're a little boy to boot already with your strong soccer kicks.
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks contractions. They come and they go. I've only really had a few.
Weekly Wisdom: Stop being a cheapskate and buy some new clothes! You'll be sorry if you don't.

No comments:
Post a Comment