Thursday, February 7, 2013

week 31

We barely made the cut off Oliver! We wanted to do a 3D ultrasound and at 32 weeks the price jumps up by $100! Fortunate for us I called at the right time.  Nana got lost on the way there but she got to see your photo shoot and watch your little movie. You're already a star baby! Except that you fell asleep on set and all we got to do it watch you yawn. It was worth every penny either way. Your daddy was in complete awe of you. He sat there just watching and I could tell he was taking all of you in. In fact the next day he sent me a text saying that he couldn't wait to hold you. I can't wait to watch you two. I have a feeling you'll be peas in a pod.

Here are some pictures from the ultrasound:

Cruzer insists that he looks like him in this photo.


A little circus move for ya. That's his heel on his forehead! 


Such a sleepy baby. And check out those pouty lips.


I don't know why but I love this picture of Ollie's little leg, ankle, and toes!




And here's his little movie. There's a whole lotta heel in face going on so when you get tired of that feel free to skip ahead to 1:53 and check out all that hair. Then 4:00 and check out that heartbeat! swoon. After that it gets a bit more interesting. Hopefully you can see the video and it's not all grainy like it looks to me right now. :/ Oh and that music. I didn't do that to you. The woman who did the video added that little "special" effect for you.



I was a bad momma this week and only have a really cruddy photo for you.  Who doesn't love the dirty mirror look? At least my arm looks good. I'm losing so much muscle right now.



How far along:  31 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Weight 141.  Right on track.
Maternity clothes: Yep. I actually bought some more recently but not true maternity clothes. Just clothes that can be used as maternity and after.
Stretch Marks: Only the ones I already had. 
Best Moment This Week:  Seeing Oliver yawning and having family there to share in the moment.
Miss anything: Not much this week.
Movement:  Yes and it's starting to hurt. He kicks like he means it.
Food Craving: Anything really bad and fattening for me.
Anything make you queasy or sick: Not this week.
Have you started to show: People are starting to ask when I'm due. I didn't think I looked THAT big but I suppose it's all part of the experience.
Gene Prediction: Boy, boy, boy.
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks have slowed down a bit thankfully. It was starting to make me nervous. And I think as long as I stretch out my abdomen it helps.
Happy or Moody most of time: Sooooo happy. And sappy. Cruzer came home to me bawling over some movie about 9-11. I knew I shouldn't have watched it. It was that Tom Hanks movie and the kids trying to find out what this key is for... in the end he doesn't really find what he's looking for but he finds something almost better. Tender. I know. hahaha
Weekly Wisdom:  It's speeding up. You must slow it down by looking and trying to remember everything around you.


No comments:

Post a Comment