Thursday, February 14, 2013

week 32

We started Labor and Delivery Classes. Every Monday in February we'll go and learn something new. This week was the lamaze section. Having Cruz do hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hhew was classic. One for the books. We laughed through most of class but if you can't laugh at yourself then where's the fun in that?

We had dinner at my grandfather's house this weekend. I don't remember the last time I laughed so much. My sides hurt I laughed so much. Good times. Mimi hasn't been feeling very well but she made it to dinner. I was very happy to see her up and about. We'll have to keep an eye on that one. 




How far along:  32 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Weight 142. A pound a week from here on out is the norm. Lord I hope I don't gain that. haha. Maybe I'll be one of the lucky few that lose weight at this point in the game. Judging from this picture I'm not holding my breath!
Maternity clothes: Yep. 
Best Moment This Week:  Watching Cruz in L&D class and hanging with the fam.
Miss anything: Red wine.
Movement:  He's most certainly running out of room but that doesn't stop him from stretching as much as possible. 
Food Craving: Anything crisp. Water, fruit, cold yogurt. yum.
Anything make you queasy or sick: I think everything. I've had acid reflux a few nights in a row. Nothing that can't be solved with Tums.
Have you started to show: Full force.
Gene Prediction: A boy for sure.
Labor signs:  Braxton Hicks contractions. They come and they go. I've only really had a few.
Weekly Wisdom:  Enjoy the time of just a family of two. It's about to change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment