Thursday, February 28, 2013

week 34


We're such a lucky little family to have so many people that love us in this town. It truly means a lot that people are excited to shower our little one with gifts.  This week there were two showers for us. One at work and one with my Jazzercise girls.  I don't really have many pictures from the shower at work but I'll update the blog once I do. Here are a few in the meantime... and cut them some slack... my office is a dungeon of gray so every little bit helps for decor. haha.



Can't go wrong with Chick-fil-a. Yum!! They even gave me my own little serving of fries and when I say little I mean a large. ;)


This is my gray cubical. Nice right? Ha! Don't mind the paper cutter and jazzercise workout bag. I had to teach that day. Boo!!



Our goodies!!


One day I'll show all the awesome stuff we got. Lots of cute clothes but also lots of practical things that the moms and grandma's in the office knew I'd need and probably not get. They really out did themselves. 

The second shower was from the jazzercise girls. We couldn't invite everyone so we stuck to the group that's been there from the very beginning. It was so much fun and I love them all so much. Everyone was asked to bring books to the shower to start Oliver's "library". Such a wonderful idea! And we didn't get ANY duplicates which is crazy!


The cute cake


Party Favors... although party favors always get left for the host to eat. LOL. 


The food was also a part of the theme:
Humpty Dumpty = egg = chiches 

 Green Eggs & Ham = kinda self explanatory. Those are little ham sandwiches.

If You Give a Moose a Muffin: self explanatory.
I'd never heard of this book :)

There were two games - that I opted out of playing. I'm not one for games...
 Name that baby food just by looks:

And name that chocolate bar in a baby diaper.

 Some of the jazzy girls that came.

We'll use this photo for week 34. This is my cousin Sharon and fellow Jazzerciser:



How far along:  34 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Weight 144. Right on track!! 
Maternity clothes: Yep. 
Best Moment This Week:  Having fun at my showers and getting to see everyone.
Miss anything: Mixed drinks (the girls had some at the Jazzy shower), eating whatever I want.
Movement:  He is just as active as ever. He's slowed down a teeny tiny bit that that's probably just a growth spurt about to knock me out.
Food Craving: Not really
Anything make you queasy or sick: Nope. Nada. I'm counting my lucky stars!
Have you started to show: Full force.
Gene Prediction: A boy for sure.
Labor signs:  Braxton Hicks contractions were in FULL force this week. It actually scared me enough to call my doctor. I think perhaps I was a little lax on drinking my water and a little too active at the same time. Not a good combo!
Weekly Wisdom:  Enjoy these moments!







No comments:

Post a Comment