Work is wonderful again. My partner in crime is back and she's looking amazing! It gives me hope. She's actually smaller than she was prior to getting pregnant. It's all that breastfeeding! So excited to get him out here and start a new chapter in our life. I'm on the hunt for a good baby book. A bit late yes but I'll stay updated on here for as long as I can and transfer the info if needed. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with them both. Fahrenheit 451 taught me that books might not always be safe and Revolution taught me that the lights may go out at any moment. I know what you're thinking and YES, even in survival mode we'll need that baby book. Don't doubt me.
Five more weeks to go! WOO to the freaking HOO!
Check out that gap between the shirt and jeans. Think it's about time to stop wearing this shirt yes?!
How far along: 35 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Weight 145. That's right people! 23 pounds gained! whew. Let's hope I can keep it under 29. That's the goal!
Total weight gain/loss: Weight 145. That's right people! 23 pounds gained! whew. Let's hope I can keep it under 29. That's the goal!
Maternity clothes: Yep. Although I try to sqeeeeze into shirts like this. I refuse to buy new clothes at this point in the game unless it's for a special occasion.
Best Moment This Week: Putting away baby clothes and toys with B. It makes it very real.
Miss anything: I know this is so overstated on this blog but I really do miss a good Gin and Tonic with lemon. B had one the other night and it smelled so good. Yes, I did smell it.
Movement: Shows no signs of slowing (did anyone else just see Willy Wonka headed down the river??)
Food Craving: Not really
Anything make you queasy or sick: Nope. Nada.
Have you started to show: Full force.
Gene Prediction: A boy for sure.
Labor signs: Haven't had one braxton hicks since that night. I guess he was getting ready and decided it was much better to chill out than get squeezed in there.
Weekly Wisdom: Put the car seat in the car for goodness sake and learn how to adjust the straps. Exactly what are we waiting for? And find a baby book for the chile is born!
Movement: Shows no signs of slowing (did anyone else just see Willy Wonka headed down the river??)
Food Craving: Not really
Anything make you queasy or sick: Nope. Nada.
Have you started to show: Full force.
Gene Prediction: A boy for sure.
Labor signs: Haven't had one braxton hicks since that night. I guess he was getting ready and decided it was much better to chill out than get squeezed in there.
Weekly Wisdom: Put the car seat in the car for goodness sake and learn how to adjust the straps. Exactly what are we waiting for? And find a baby book for the chile is born!

No comments:
Post a Comment