My days of teaching are now numbered! I'm only teaching 3 more times before I have Oliver. Although it sounds like fun now I just know I'll get sick of sitting in about 48 hours. Hopefully soon after we get home and my body doesn't feel like I've been hit by a truck anymore then we can take walks. I say give me a week and then we're off... so take note of that if you're planning on coming to the house. You may be recruited as a walking buddy!!
Our family shower is coming up and we're super excited!!! Sorry. No fancy picture for you this week. It's been a whirlwind to say the least. Trying to put the final touches on Oliver's, the guest room, cleaning house, getting the last of the big items we need... it's all been very hectic but I'll be worth it when he comes because we won't need to worry about it then!
Haha I can't believe how pointed my stomach looks here. He must have been sitting really weird!
How far along: 36 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Weight 147. Up to 25 gained!!
Total weight gain/loss: Weight 147. Up to 25 gained!!
Maternity clothes: Yep. And even the maternity clothes are getting too small. Oliver has to get here and soon!
Best Moment This Week: Getting to see Oliver on ultrasound! He was sleeping of course and wouldn't give us that profile picture to save my life but I guess I'll keep him anyways. ;)
Movement: All the time. Kid is not playing around.
Food Craving: Fruit!!! Can't get enough fruit.
Anything make you queasy or sick: Acid reflux kicks in around 3:15 am every night now but I think it's becoming a mental thing too. Can't decide.
Have you started to show: Full force.
Gene Prediction: A boy for sure.
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks are back in action. Not very often but it's definitely picked up the pace.
Weekly Wisdom: Cherish these precious few weeks left with the hubby. Plan a nice dinner out b/c once Oliver is here there's no telling when that'll happen again!
Food Craving: Fruit!!! Can't get enough fruit.
Anything make you queasy or sick: Acid reflux kicks in around 3:15 am every night now but I think it's becoming a mental thing too. Can't decide.
Have you started to show: Full force.
Gene Prediction: A boy for sure.
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks are back in action. Not very often but it's definitely picked up the pace.
Weekly Wisdom: Cherish these precious few weeks left with the hubby. Plan a nice dinner out b/c once Oliver is here there's no telling when that'll happen again!

No comments:
Post a Comment