Friday, January 4, 2013

week 26

Whoops. No picture for week 26. My bad.  In lieu of it I did a little (well it's 8 min so not really little) video on Oliver's loot that we got week 26. The clothes that his auntie TT got really fell into week 27 but I won't be doing another video just for that so it's included.



Sorry for the small video. Not sure what happened there! and turn your volume WAY up too.

And there you have it folks. I hope you can see it! If not let me know and I'll adjust the settings on YouTube. My account is private but you should still be able to see the video.


How far along:  26 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Jumped on a scale a few days ago and it said 135ish. wow!
Maternity clothes: Yessirri
Stretch Marks: Only the ones I already had... i can do this!
Best Moment This Week:  Shopping with Sandra and Lillie. Buying some stuff for Oliver. Having dinner at Granddaddy's.
Miss anything: Ummmm not this week.
Movement:  He's a kicker for sure. I swear he kicked me in the left ovary the other day. Not cool Ollie. Not cool.
Food Craving: Everything that's bad for me.
Anything make you queasy or sick: Only laying. haha. I've got some major acid reflux going down this week.
Have you started to show: Full force.
Gene Prediction: You're a BOY!!
Labor signs: Nada
Belly Button in or out: Always an outie! 
Happy or Moody most of time: Happy
Weekly Wisdom:  Make lists, check them twice, make calls, get moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment