Saturday, January 19, 2013

week 28

Super duper quiet week at home. Crazy busy at work. 

I received my breast pump. I'd show pictures but really do you want to see it? Maybe? I'll think about it. It's great. Obviously I haven't used it yet but I think it'll do the job. It even came with a tote and 150 storage bags. I get 3 refills from CVS. I just have to call. So at least I'm stocked there.

I'm officially in my third trimester by some websites AND it says if I'm like most women I'll gain 11 pounds this trimester! WHAT?! LOL. Just kidding. I knew this was when babies really pack on the pounds. Lucky for me it's Oliver that's getting nice and plump. Not me... well I might get a wee plump.

I had a doctors appointment this week and did my glucose screening test. Had to drink this gross thick red wanna be Hawaiian punch stuff and sit for an hour. Do they know what an hour can do in email time? Major damage. Fortunately I can keep up on my cell. (I love you iPhone). Also, beginning this week I'll see my doctor every 2 weeks. 



How far along:  28 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Weight 136. Total weight gain 14 pounds.
Maternity clothes: Yep. This is me sqqquuueeezzzing into a baby tee! A BABY tee. haha
Stretch Marks: Only the ones I already had.
Best Moment This Week:  Nothing big - just little things. Having lunch with Laurie (Ollie's nana); not letting too much work defeat me; making time to call around to find a pediatrician; spending time with Cruzer.
Miss anything: Annie... I know. That has nothing to do with pregnancy but I wish she was here.
Movement:  All the time but I never ever tire of it.
Food Craving: Fruit! Went out and got some. yummm. I need to crave veggies. Not gonna happen.
Anything make you queasy or sick: Not this week.
Have you started to show: Full force.
Gene Prediction: You're a BOY! Booyah!
Labor signs: No. Nothing. Ziltch. Although I THINK i felt my first Braxton Hicks contraction. The fact that I question it makes me think no.
Happy or Moody most of time: Happy 
Weekly Wisdom:  Don't let anyone stand in the way of making my life easier. It doesn't have to be complicated to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment