If you're reading this then you already know that we're eagerly expecting. The full story started back in April but no need to rehash that all here. This blog is dedicated to my journey through this very different phase of our lives... hence the new blog. Yesterday's Randomness (1.0) just didn't seem like the place to start this chapter. This one deserves its own stage. So if you don't want to know what's going on feel free to tune out... otherwise be warned - anything I do or say goes. It's one of the perks of being your own editor and publisher.
Hopefully we'll have some good times here.
It all started July 31, 2012 when I got my BFP (big fat positive in the "I'm too lazy to type full words" world). I actually kept it a secret all to myself for 24 hours. For just a minute I wanted it to be all mine. Cruzer had the next day off so I told him just before leaving on Aug. 1. I gotta say, when the kids happy you know. Quite handsome when the smile comes from way down deep. It was almost enough to make me stay home... but alas I knew I need all the sick days saved that I could get!
Thursday, August 16, 2012 : I got the most amazing news via text: "Can u keep a secret? How bout one the size of a blueberry?" I was in the middle of a conversation with someone else... and anyone that knows me I think I can multi-task... but honestly focused multi-tasking is not my strength! lol... Then all of a sudden the cutest little untra sound was in my focus!!! OHHHH yes, I am having a baby!!!! tires screeching... ummm no B and Nay having a baby!!! I am so excited.
ReplyDeleteOh yes. The text. LOL. So glad you guys are excited. Hopefully you'll still be just as excited when I drop Benny off for the night... weekend?.. WEEK?!!
Delete