Thursday, September 13, 2012

10 weeks

Nothing much has happened since the last doctor's appointment. Still Jazzercizing 2-3 days a week - God willing I'll be able to do that until I'm huge and unstable. I can tell a difference in my girlish figure but Cruzer says I'm crazy and look the same. I'm SO glad he thinks I've had a pooch this entire time. Makes me SO happy that I've worked out these past few years. It's obviously done wonders for my body. Ha! Enter rolling eyes here. 

The only weird part about all of this is that I have no control over any of it. People continue to ask the most annoying question of "how's the baby today?" as if I have any idea. I know they mean well and mean nothing by it but really? I couldn't say. Some days I feel pregnant and others I want to break into an office and perform an ultrasound on myself.  

I debated whether to get America's Number One Hysteria Causing book aka What to Expect When You're Expecting but no. Not today. Just reading the articles on my app makes my head hurt. Do I really need to know about all the God awful things happening out there... maybe, but not like that. I don't want a weekly rundown of the horror. Still looking for a good book but maybe I'll just go old school and wing it. My mom didn't have some book to tell her every microscopic happenings or what could happen. Maybe it's for the best.

about 10 weeks

How far along:  10 weeks (I think)
Total weight gain/loss: 2 pounds!
Maternity clothes: Nope
Stretch Marks: Only the ones I already had
Sleep:  Sleeping okay. My hips hurt from sleeping on my sides. I'm usually a belly sleeper but it feels funny. No bueno.
Best Moment This Week: Seeing baby again at my 9/12 appt! We didn't get to hear the heartbeat nor did we get pictures!!! Huge bummer.
Have you told family & friends: Yep and they are so excited!
Miss anything: Gin & tonics! (this might be my answer every time)
Movement: nope
Food Craving: Fruit - nectarines really and water! Although I'd give anything to gulp down some sweet tea every day. Just b/c I'm not supposed to I'm sure.
Anything make you queasy or sick: Not really. Just as long as I eat something
Have you started to show: Just that wee bump above. I swear it comes and goes.
Gene Prediction: Boy
Labor signs: No
Belly Button in or out: Always an outie! 
Happy or Moody most of time: Happy but sappy. I get teary eyed for the dumbest reasons!
Weekly Wisdom: Just because I'm not feeling pregnant doesn't mean that something is wrong. It just means that I lucked out in the first trimester.  And walking in the dark is a really bad thing to do!! I fell last week. No worries though - Baby is fine! Oh and never be the last appt of the day. If they're running behind the last couple gets no love :/

No comments:

Post a Comment