I have no regrets over waiting so long. Seeing you today in all your glory at 13 weeks 2 days was worth it. We missed the entire first trimester of screenings. Missed the opportunity to get meds for my horrible horrible nausea that's now gone. Missed seeing you earlier. No bother. You're here. That's all I care about at this very moment. Know that you were prayed for little one. And that we are so very excited to bring you into this wild little family of ours.
How far along: 13 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Weight 131. (pretty sure all 131 lbs are in my face!)
Total weight gain/loss: Weight 131. (pretty sure all 131 lbs are in my face!)
Maternity clothes: No. But seriously, my pants are tight! Somehow my body has given up on caring.
Best Moment This Week: Seeing you of course
Miss anything: MY BODY! I was so sick during the first trimester and now I'm having to modify working out already. Oy.
Movement: No which kinda sucks. I thought for sure I'd feel you early!
Food Craving: Nope.
Anything make you queasy or sick: The smell of cooking meat.
Have you started to show: Only in my head.
Gene Prediction: A boy.. Lord please let it be a boy. haha kidding. we'll take a girl too.
Labor signs: Nope
Weekly Wisdom: Slow down and be in the moment.
Movement: No which kinda sucks. I thought for sure I'd feel you early!
Food Craving: Nope.
Anything make you queasy or sick: The smell of cooking meat.
Have you started to show: Only in my head.
Gene Prediction: A boy.. Lord please let it be a boy. haha kidding. we'll take a girl too.
Labor signs: Nope
Weekly Wisdom: Slow down and be in the moment.


No comments:
Post a Comment