Sunday, December 20, 2015

Week 17

How on Earth have four weeks gone by?? I missed an entire month in there somehow. You're growing like a weed.  I sent Auntie Ann this photo with the text that said "Off and poppin'" Is it really though?  I can't even imagine getting to 40 weeks at this rate.  Time seems to stop yet fly by all at the same time.  It doesn't even make sense.
  

Notables:
  • Nov 22 - We finally told the family that we were expecting... via TEXT. Bwam Bwam! I know what you're thinking. Second kid gets the shaft but really we're just moving at the speed of light all.the.time. And we couldn't wait to share the news... although we did wait a full 4 days before telling anyone.  That's only because we thought to have a big announcement but didn't get our act together. I promise your birth announcement will be the BEST EVER!
  • Dec 8 - We did our second trimester screen for everything and we're negative for all abnormalities.  Horray!  You're a healthy baby. 
  •  Dec 16 - Lou Lou kept brother while I went out with the girls.  I wonder how that will work when there are TWO of you!!

How far along:  17!! Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 133 And just so you can feel my PAIN I was 135 at 26 weeks last time. I gotta slow my roll!
Maternity clothes: Just my maternity skinny jeans because they're so comfortable but otherwise I wear normal clothes.
Stretch Marks: Only the ones I already had
Sleep:  I'm sleeping much better but from time to time get heartburn at night.
Best Moment This Week: Seeing friends that I haven't seen in a while!
Have you told family & friends:  Yes! Finally.
Miss anything: Not sushi - I had yummy fully cooked sushi with the girls! But I definitely missed a good old cocktail.
Movement: YES! finally
Food Craving: everything.
Anything make you queasy or sick: Not really. Just as long as I eat something
Have you started to show: Only if you know me and know that I'm pregnant.
Gene Prediction: Boy
Labor signs: No
Belly Button in or out: Always an outie! Even worse since Ollie.
Happy or Moody most of time: Restless.
Weekly Wisdom: Soak it all in.  This is probably your last and it's moving so fast.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment