Here's the belly pic. I'm sorry that it's not as fancy as your brother's. I don't think you'll mind. In fact, I'd take a blurred photo of my mother when she was pregnant with me. Not that it means you would. I'm just saying. I think a memory is what we're aiming for here. AmIright?!
Little munchkin I can't wait to see you.
How far along: 12 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Dunno. I stopped weighing myself a long time ago.
Maternity clothes: Pfft. You would have heard the sobs from there if I was in maternity clothes already.
Stretch Marks: Only the ones I already had
Sleep: Sleep? What's that? Is that the few seconds I get between peeing? Oh that. Not so great. But I'm still on my belly so that's a plus!
Best Moment This Week: Finding your heartbeat with dad.
Have you told family & friends: Nope. Mums the word. They're gonna kill me.
Miss anything: sushi and alcohol.
Movement: nope
Food Craving: water, water, water. I'm always thirsty.
Anything make you queasy or sick: Not really. Just as long as I eat something
Have you started to show: I don't think so. Although I can tell a difference.
Gene Prediction: Boy
Labor signs: No
Belly Button in or out: Always an outie! Even worse since Ollie.
Happy or Moody most of time: Happy.
Weekly Wisdom: Time is ticking!
Total weight gain/loss: Dunno. I stopped weighing myself a long time ago.
Maternity clothes: Pfft. You would have heard the sobs from there if I was in maternity clothes already.
Stretch Marks: Only the ones I already had
Sleep: Sleep? What's that? Is that the few seconds I get between peeing? Oh that. Not so great. But I'm still on my belly so that's a plus!
Best Moment This Week: Finding your heartbeat with dad.
Have you told family & friends: Nope. Mums the word. They're gonna kill me.
Miss anything: sushi and alcohol.
Movement: nope
Food Craving: water, water, water. I'm always thirsty.
Anything make you queasy or sick: Not really. Just as long as I eat something
Have you started to show: I don't think so. Although I can tell a difference.
Gene Prediction: Boy
Labor signs: No
Belly Button in or out: Always an outie! Even worse since Ollie.
Happy or Moody most of time: Happy.
Weekly Wisdom: Time is ticking!

No comments:
Post a Comment