Oliver
Notice a trend? Yeah. The hubs was most certainly throwing most of those names out. We went with Oliver Cruz. Well for today. Nothing is set in stone until you're here, we've signed paperwork and a social security number has been filed. So Olly it is until we say otherwise.
My handy hubby put in shelves this week in the nursery and managed to junk it up a bit. No worries though. He'll clean it up before we hit the road to IKEA to find some stuff for the room.
And because I just KNOW you want to see what that belly looks like under all that maternity clothes...
How far along: 23 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: ~ 11 pounds... okay I'm totally cheating b/c I know what I weighed in this week (really week 24) so I'm just subtracting a pound from it. haha. I really need to get a better scale and a house that isn't all tilted!
Total weight gain/loss: ~ 11 pounds... okay I'm totally cheating b/c I know what I weighed in this week (really week 24) so I'm just subtracting a pound from it. haha. I really need to get a better scale and a house that isn't all tilted!
Maternity clothes: Yep although I'm still rocking some non-maternity clothes.
Stretch Marks: Only the ones I already had... but I am TERRIFIED that I might get them. Every vein looks like a stretch mark, every dry patch looks like one too. So scary.
Sleep: So far so good as long as I have my handy dandy pillow between my knees. If not, oh if not, my back is a gonner and I'm up all night.
Best Moment This Week: Running around town checking out the sights and having people tell me how beautiful I look pregnant. bwahahaha. I'm not even lying. Good times!
Miss anything: Wine and my fearless leader Jenny who is out on maternity leave. I think I could handle it better if I could drink! It's a vicious circle.
Movement: Day and night... mostly at night when I want to sleep.
Food Craving: Chocolate, pie, ice cream, lunch meat (even though I never eat the stuff), snacks snacks snacks. Cookies. Fig newtons. You name it. I want it.
Anything make you queasy or sick: Unfortunately no. Maybe it'd stop me from eating junk!
Have you started to show: Full force.
Gene Prediction: You're a BOY! Booyah!
Labor signs: No
Belly Button in or out: Always an outie!
Happy or Moody most of time: Gotta say I'm the happiest I ever remember being. Pregnancy suits me at the moment.
Weekly Wisdom: Start planning b/c time is running ouuuuttttttt!!!!!
Sleep: So far so good as long as I have my handy dandy pillow between my knees. If not, oh if not, my back is a gonner and I'm up all night.
Best Moment This Week: Running around town checking out the sights and having people tell me how beautiful I look pregnant. bwahahaha. I'm not even lying. Good times!
Miss anything: Wine and my fearless leader Jenny who is out on maternity leave. I think I could handle it better if I could drink! It's a vicious circle.
Movement: Day and night... mostly at night when I want to sleep.
Food Craving: Chocolate, pie, ice cream, lunch meat (even though I never eat the stuff), snacks snacks snacks. Cookies. Fig newtons. You name it. I want it.
Anything make you queasy or sick: Unfortunately no. Maybe it'd stop me from eating junk!
Have you started to show: Full force.
Gene Prediction: You're a BOY! Booyah!
Labor signs: No
Belly Button in or out: Always an outie!
Happy or Moody most of time: Gotta say I'm the happiest I ever remember being. Pregnancy suits me at the moment.
Weekly Wisdom: Start planning b/c time is running ouuuuttttttt!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment